Ballet Costume For Competition,Flames of Paris Tutu
The bodice of this tutu is composed of three colors, and the bow of blue, white and red ribbons is dotted on the skirt. With adjustable buttons on the back of the skirt, this skirt fits the Flames of Paris variation.
You can choose a suitable ballet role for training and performance according to the color and style of the product.
Parameters of Ballet Tutu
Skirt: Children 5 or 7 layers of tulle; Adults 9 or 11 layers of tulle
Size: Children (120-140); Adults (150-170)
Delivery time: 10-20 days
Mode of transportation: support express, sea, land, air,etc.
Advantages Of Ballet Tutu
1. All decorations and rhinestones are handmade and arranged, we will guarantee the quality and product comfort;
2. The full skirt is adjusted according to the size of the ballet skirt to ensure the unity of fullness and weight;
3. Re-adopt the buckle design, Beautiful and firm, can be adjusted according to your needs. Children (120-140); adult (150-170)
Customization of Ballet Tutu
1. Support OEM/ODM customization, you can provide any style pictures and design drawings you want, we can produce them for you!
2. Support the customization of each Tutu size, you can provide what you need: Chest, Waist, Hip, Girth. We will make your exclusive Tutu!
After-sales service of Ballet Tutu
When the product is completed, we will take a picture and send it to you to let you know its progress.
When it generates the invoice number, we will send it to you as soon as possible and continue to follow up.
After arriving at the destination, we will contact you again to remind you to receive the goods.
After you receive it, if there is a product quality problem, we will negotiate with you according to the severity of the problem, and make a return, full refund or partial compensation.
Q&A of Ballet Tutu
Q1. Can you support tailor-made, what size do I need to provide for tailor-made?
A1. Support tailor-made. Required size: height, girth, bust, waist, hips.
Q2. How to distinguish children's size from adult size?
A2. The size of children is distinguished by numbers 120-150, and the size of adults is distinguished by letters XS-XL.
Q3. How to store the ballet skirt? How to store it?
A3. When not in use, the ballet skirt needs to be tiled and packed in a ballet bag and placed in a clean, cool and dry place.
Q4. What packaging products do you use?
A4. Carton boxes of different sizes are used according to the number of shipments, one piece / carton or multiple pieces / carton, to minimize transportation costs.
Q5. What shipping method is used? How much does that cost?
A5. According to your delivery date and budget, we recommend different modes of transportation, such as: DHL (expensive), EMS (highest price/performance ratio), China Post Large Pack / SEA (most economical). The shipping cost depends on the order quantity and shipping method.