Custom Black and Red Skirt for Ballet
Tutu's overall color adopts "red and balck" design, matching the style of "Jewelry".
The decoration of the body and skirt refer to the appearance and color of the "Jewelry", adding some imagination to make the current effect
Advantages of Black and Red Ballet Tutu Adults
1. All decorations and rhinestones are manually cut and arranged, each piece is unique;
2. The full skirt is adjusted according to Tutu size to ensure the unity of fullness and weight;
3. The back is made of buckle design, which can be adjusted according to your budget.
Color: Red and Black,custom
Size: Children (110-150); Adults (155-175); Support tailor-made
Delivery time: 20-25 working days
Shipping method: EMS/China Post SAL (recommended); [SEA (long time); AIR (expensive)]
1. Support OEM/ODM customization, you can provide any style pictures and design drawings you want, we can produce them for you!
2. Support the customization of each Tutu size, you can provide what you need: Chest, Waist, Hip, Girth. We will make your exclusive Tutu!
When the product is completed, we will take a picture and send it to you to let you know its progress.
When it generates the shipping order number, we will send it to you as soon as possible and keep following up.
When it arrives at its destination, we will contact you again to remind you of the receipt.
After you receive it, if there is any product quality problem, we will negotiate with you according to the seriousness of the problem, full refund or partial compensation.
Q1. What is the difference between the number of layers and the diameter of the yarn skirt for children and adults?
A1. Child-size skirt yarn is about 5-7 layers, adult-size skirt yarn is about 7-11 layers.
Q2. Will the yarn skirt collapse?
A2. The yarn skirt will not fall during normal use and storage.
Q3. How do I bring a ballet skirt if I want to go out for a show?
A3. Use professional ballet bags.
Q4. What packaging products do you use?
A4. Carton boxes of different sizes are used according to the number of shipments, one piece / carton or multiple pieces / carton, to minimize transportation costs.
Q5. What shipping method is used? How much does that cost?
A5. According to your delivery date and budget, we recommend different modes of transportation, such as: DHL (expensive), EMS (highest price/performance ratio), China Post Large Pack / SEA (most economical). The shipping cost depends on the order quantity and shipping method.